4 Biblical Principles of Sex
2. Relational and Social
3. Public Good
What about Contraception?
• Birth Control is a Misleading
• Contraception has implications
• Catholic Theology on contraception is misdirected
• Children are not a disturbance, they are a blessing
• Preparing for marriage is preparing for children
• Not all contraceptives are created equal
1. Do you find it uncomfortable to talk about sex at church? How does knowing God created sex change our attitude towards it?
2. Is it really possible to connect the pleasures of sex to Christ? (Eph 5:31-32; Ps 16:11)
3. How do the five principles of sex contrast with what the world teaches about sex?
4. What do you think about the term birth “control”?
5. Are contraceptives sinful? Can contraceptives be used sinfully?
6. Do you have any other questions when it comes to sex itself or contraceptives?
May. 02, 2020