- Opening: Come to God Boldly
- Because of God’s righteousness
- Because of God’s track record
- Take your thoughts off of the opinions of man…
- And look to the opinion of God…
- Be angry
- And do not sin
- Keep Quiet
- You vs. they
- Heart vs. Grain and Wine
- Where is true joy found?
- Wrong ways we deal with shame
- Wrong ways we deal with anger
- Wrong ways we deal with depression
- How do you get this joy in our heart?
Training in Righteousness
- Resolve to trade this world for Christ
- Resolve to meditate on Psalm 4
- When you face struggles, who is the first person you go to? What about God?
- How has God’s righteousness, faithfulness, and graciousness made a difference in going to him in prayer?
- How do people naturally respond to shame? What is the godly response?
- How do people naturally deal with anger? How would God have you deal with it?
- How do people naturally wealth with depression? What resources do Christians have in dealing with it?
- How does God give you joy in your heart that is greater than all the world has to offer?
Mar. 08, 2020