1 Peter 1: 10 - 13
- We have more hope than the prophets
- We have more hope than the angels
- Set Your Hope
- Two Conditions
- Eager Expectation
- Taking the greatness of salvation for granted
- Trusting in False Hopes
- Not Looking Forward to Heaven
- What will heaven be like?
- Substance of a Shadow
- Better than the First Coming
Training in Righteousness
- Resolve to be sober-minded
- Resolve to see every joy as a mere taste of heaven
- Resolve to hope MOST in the return of Jesus Christ
- Why is our salvation so great? And in what ways do you tend to take salvation for granted?
- Would you say you have been sober-minded during this season? How does consumption of digital media affect you spiritually?
- What are you most eagerly anticipating, that is, setting your hoping on?
- What do you imagine the return of Christ and heaven to be like? What will be the best thing about it?
- How does placing your hope in heaven enable you to endure hardship?
- What will you resolve to do as a result of this passage?
Mar. 29, 2020