Acts 2: 42 - 47
1. What does it mean to break bread?
2. How often did they break bread?
3. Where did they break bread?
4. Did they eat anything in addition to bread?
5. In what manner did they eat?
- If you could ask God for anything, what would you ask him for?
- Turning stones into bread
- His body was given for you
Training in Righteousness
1. The Elders will consider having communion more often
2. Resolve to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than food or anything else in this life
3. Resolve to eat with other members of the church at least once a week
4. Resolve to eat with a non-believer regularly
Jan. 19, 2020